- Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
All orders are customized to your selections and are made after you purchase. Our current production time for large orders is 1-2 weeks + shipping time. Small orders will be shipped out within 2-5 business days.
What do I do if my product is delivered after the event date?
Tiffzippy does not guarantee any shipping dates. No refunds will be issued if your package arrives after your event date. It is your responsibility to order enough in advance of your event.
Do you ship outside the United States?
Yes, all items have international shipping options. Shipments outside of the U.S. may be subject to import duties and/or taxes, which are the responsibility of the recipient. Please contact your customs office for more information. These orders are final sale. Incorrect or undeliverable addresses and refused shipments resulting in an item being returned to shipper will be charged for shipping fees. Undeliverable packages which require reshipment at the customer's request are subject to a reshipment charge equivalent to the original shipping fees. This includes refusal of a package, unclaimed packages, or misinformation on the part of the customer. Shipping and handling is non-refundable.
All orders shipped via standard USPS, we ship worldwide. Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based.
No refunds will be issued if your package arrives after your event date. It is your responsibility to order enough in advance of your event.
We can not be held responsible for orders "lost in the mail" due to undeliverable addresses or USPS delays.
Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges, which may sometimes be high, are your responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to find out what these additional costs will be prior to purchasing.
"Per U.S. and international government regulations, we cannot mark purchases as gifts and must declare the actual value. Falsifying customs forms is illegal and can result in your package being confiscated, fines levied and/or other penalties."
- We only accept returns on items that are damaged or shipped incorrectly. A Return Merchant Authorization Number (RMA#) must be requested from Tiffzippy before items may be shipped back to our facility. Place the RMA# on the outside of the box, adjacent to or on the shipping label.
- Claims for damaged items by the carrier must be reported to us within 24 hours of receiving package. If at all possible, please take photo of box and item (if opened). Save all materials as the carrier may require it, before item is picked up and returned.
- The RMA# is valid for 15 days. Items *MUST* be returned within those 15 days. A return address will be provided when the RMA# issued.
- Please be aware that it is your responsibility to insure that shipments are returned – we do not track expired RMA#.
- Please be advised that all credits are issued at the end of each week. Your refund for the damaged item will be credited to the same card used to make the original purchase. Refunds are for product only and do not include initial shipping cost. Please allow 7-10 business days for the bank to post the refund to your account.